UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Lightening eMotors (ZEV) at Outperform
- Stocks hit by China clampdown ahead of earnings-packed week
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
- Dollar edges lower with Fed in focus, cryptocurrencies jump
Oppenheimer analyst Colin Rusch initiates coverage on Lightening eMotors (NYSE: ZEV) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $15.00.
The analyst commented, "We view Lightning eMotors as a clear leader in the electrification of Class 3-7 vehicles, leveraging a modular architecture into defensible solutions and with a blue-chip customer base. With Lightning's diverse supply chain, demonstrated capability in delivering numerous vehicles types, and optionality on either growing through powertrain development, full vehicle sales, or being a leading integrator of fuel cell-based power systems, we believe ZEV shares offer investors meaningful upside potential. We are initiating coverage with an Outperform rating and a $15 PT."
Shares of Lightening eMotors closed at $7.85 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Maxim Group Starts Reviva Pharmaceuticals (RVPH) at Buy, $10 PT
- SSY Group Limited (2005:HK) (LJUIF) PT Raised to HK$7 at Morgan Stanley
- Perpetual Ltd (PPT:AU) (PRPLF) PT Raised to AUD37.71 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!