UPDATE: Oppenheimer Downgrades ContextLogic Inc (WISH) to Underperform
- Wall Street opens lower in gloomy start to second-half
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
- FAAMG Stocks Fall 32% on Average During 1st-Half of 2022
Oppenheimer analyst Jason Helfstein downgraded ContextLogic Inc (NASDAQ: WISH) from Perform to Underperform with a price target of $4.00.
The analyst commented, "We believe the company is facing a perfect storm of negative challenges heading into 4Q. China accounted for substantially all marketplace/logistics in FY20, exposing WISH to a 393% increase in shipping costs. Further, with ad budgets shifting to Android, digital ad costs have remained elevated throughout 3Q, impacting customer acquisition/retention. Average CPMs are up 80% in 3Q21E while Similarweb data highlights 32% q/q decline in Android app downloads. Our $4x target assumes 0.7x FY22 sales, in line with slow growth marketplaces (GRPN, OSTK)."
Shares of ContextLogic Inc closed at $5.35 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- 'Too Much of a 'Show-me Story': FedEx Shares Fall After Berenberg Cut to Hold
- Brambles Ltd. (BXB:AU) (BXBLY) PT Lowered to AUD12 at CLSA
- LG Household & Health Care Ltd (0519000:KS) (LGHHF) PT Lowered to KRW740,000 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!