UPDATE: Northcoast Research Downgrades Winnebago Industries (WGO) to Neutral
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Northcoast Research analyst Brandon Rolle downgraded Winnebago Industries (NYSE: WGO) from Buy to Neutral.
The analyst comments "We are downgrading THO, WGO and CWH to NEUTRAL after our latest checks revealed (a) price increases are negatively impacting retail demand and (b) there are new formidable competitors entering the RV industry that may alter 2022 market share dynamics." Further Rolle notes "Although we estimate May retail sales remained solid, we believe underlying retail demand and incoming pre-orders has slowed due to higher pricing and extended wait times for product. Contacts indicated customers have had “sticker shock” when seeing the updated pricing on new units, while also experiencing lost sales when going back to customers to tell them pricing has gone up since their initial deposit (no price protection). Our checks lead us to believe retail demand is likely to slow in the coming months, as additional price increases are implemented and wait times remain extended into the Fall.."
Shares of Winnebago Industries closed at $64.87 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Guggenheim Starts Yum! Brands (YUM) at Buy
- H.C. Wainwright Downgrades Iterum Therapeutics (ITRM) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Benchmark Downgrades New Oriental Education (EDU) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades, Hot Comments, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesRaising Prices
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!