UPDATE: Northcoast Research Downgrades Costco Wholesale (COST) to Neutral
- Wall Street closes little changed on Fed policy fears
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Stock Tumbles After Weak Q2 Preliminary Results on Gaming Weakness
- JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley and Citi Discuss Outlook for US Stocks
- Vista Equity Partners to Take Avalara (AVLR) Private in an $8.4 Billion Deal
- Palantir (PLTR) Stock Tumbles 15% on Soft Outlook, Citi Sees Many Negatives
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - October 16, 2019 8:56 AM EDT)
(updated to add comment)
Northcoast Research analyst Chuck Cerankosky downgraded Costco Wholesale (NASDAQ: COST) from Buy to Neutral.
- Steps aside citing the valuation.
Shares of Costco Wholesale closed at $296.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Steps Aside on Global Blood Therapeutics (GBT), 'Oxbryta Beat Confirms Value; With Solid Outcome'
- Compugroup medical SE (COP:GR) PT Lowered to EUR65 at Berenberg
- Shop Apotheke Europe NV (SAE:GR) PT Lowered to EUR104 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!