UPDATE: Needham & Company Starts Vonage (VG) at Hold
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - June 21, 2021 4:16 PM EDT)
Needham & Company analyst Ryan Koontz initiates coverage on Vonage (NASDAQ: VG) with a Hold rating.
The analyst commented, "We initiate coverage of VG with a Hold rating. We see VG as a company positioned in several fast-growing cloud communications segments, CPaaS, UCaaS, and CCaaS, but we have concerns that a lack of scale in any of them makes it tough for the company to be a leader or a disruptor against an increasingly competitive landscape. The jury remains out on an almost entirely new management team who joined VG from large companies with the aim of increasing opex efficiency and reshaping go-to-market.
While we view consensus revenue estimates as achievable, we want to see clear evidence of meaningful revenue acceleration in the UCaaS/CCaaS business and a path to operating leverage before getting more constructive on the stock."
Shares of Vonage closed at $14.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Needham & Company Starts N-Able Inc. (NABL) at Buy Post-Spin
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $255 at Needham & Company
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Sales In-Line Despite COVID Headwinds - Needham
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!