UPDATE: Needham & Company Starts ViaSat (VSAT) at Buy
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - June 21, 2021 4:21 PM EDT)
Needham & Company analyst Ryan Koontz initiates coverage on ViaSat (NASDAQ: VSAT) with a Buy rating and a price target of $54.00.
The analyst commented, "We initiate coverage of VSAT with a Buy rating and $54 price target. VSAT plans to launch and operate three ViaSat3 satellites over C2022-C2023. We expect recent IFC wins to support a resumption of revenue growth in F22 and look for new international services and government segments to augment top-line strength. The expense of launch and turn-up will be a headwind to the operating margin, we estimate, but we anticipate steady improvement after the up-front costs are incurred. Despite the looming competitive threat from LEO operators in some segments, we see a well-managed core business poised to deliver solid results.
We model revenue growth in F22/F23 of 23%/12% with reduced operating leverage until the launches are complete. Our price target of $54 is equivalent to an EV/EBITDA multiple of 8.0x our C22 estimate."
Shares of ViaSat closed at $46.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Guggenheim Starts Wendy's (WEN) at Buy
- UPDATE: Guggenheim Starts McDonald's (MCD) at Buy, Best Idea
- Kobe Bussan Co Ltd (3038:JP) PT Raised to JPY3,500 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!