UPDATE: Needham & Company Starts N-Able Inc. (NABL) at Buy Post-Spin
- Wall St opens flat as tax uncertainty, tech losses weigh
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar holds near three-week high after U.S. data boost
(Updated - July 30, 2021 8:48 AM EDT)
Needham & Company analyst Mike Cikos initiates coverage on N-Able Inc. (NYSE: NABL) with a Buy rating and a price target of $17.00.
The analyst commented, "The spin-out of N-able from SolarWinds will provide management the freedom to realign resources, pursue strategic initiatives and invest in growth, we believe, all in support of its medium-term targets of mid-teens Revenue growth and a 30%+ Adjusted EBITDA margin. The over 25,000 MSPs that rely on N-able's purpose-built platform represent fuel for the company's growth. The platform’s multi-tenant architecture and scalability resonates with MSPs, and the service and automation provided allows them to spend more time “on” the business rather than “in” the business. We see MSPs growing in importance as SMEs deal with resource constraints, growing attack surfaces, and more heterogeneous environments. We think N-able is uniquely positioned to navigate this complexity, and we initiate coverage with a Buy rating and $17 PT."
Shares of N-Able Inc. closed at $13.47 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Starts Rockley Photonics Holdings Ltd (RKLY) at Buy, Sees 56% Upside
- Oppenheimer Starts Doma Holdings Inc. (DOMA) at Outperform
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy Rating on 3 Reasons Why Taboola (TBLA) Commands a Take Rate Premium
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage, Spinoffs
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!