UPDATE: Needham & Company Starts Fast Radius, Inc. (FSRD) at Buy
- Wall St slumps as investors fret on rate hikes and recession
- Think September Was Bad? Watch Out for 'Octoberphobia', Stock Trader's Almanac Warns
- Goldman Sachs Slashes Year-End Target on S&P 500 to 3,600
- Oil: The 'R'-Word Rules as U.S. Crude Below $80 for Worst Week in 7
- Bond Crash of 2022 is a 'Doozy' - BofA
Needham & Company analyst James Ricchiuti initiates coverage on Fast Radius, Inc. (NASDAQ: FSRD) with a Buy rating and a price target of $4.00.
The analyst commented, "We are initiating coverage of Fast Radius with a Buy rating and a $4.00 price target. Fast Radius is a rapidly growing supplier of additive manufacturing and traditional manufacturing services, with a unique cloud-based manufacturing platform. Given its heavy focus on software, FSRD is able to manage the entire parts-manufacturing workflow, from facilitating upfront design to production that utilizes advanced additive manufacturing technologies. Additionally, FSRD's virtual warehousing capability helps its customers add more resiliency to their supply chains. FSRD has served more than 2,000 customers, ranging from early-stage start-ups to established mid-size companies and larger customers, including 45 of the Fortune 500, in the automotive, aerospace, medical, industrial and consumer industries."
Shares of Fast Radius, Inc. closed at $1.38 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- AppLovin (APP) the Best Category Leader in Mobile Ad Network Space - Morgan Stanley
- UPDATE: BTIG Starts Rapid7 (RPD) at Neutral
- Salvatore Ferragamo SpA (SFER:IM) (SFRGF) PT Lowered to EUR14.60 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!