UPDATE: Needham & Company Starts Fast Radius, Inc. (FSRD) at Buy
- Stocks tumble after weak U.S. confidence data; oil gains
- Earnings Estimates are 'Likely Too Optimistic', Risk Not Fully Reflected - Goldman
- Pinterest (PINS) CEO Silbermann Is Stepping Down, Shares Gain 8%
- Apple's (AAPL) Runs into 5G Modem Development Issues, Will Continue to Use Qualcomm (QCOM) - Analyst
- Bank of America Clients are Selling This Rally
Needham & Company analyst James Ricchiuti initiates coverage on Fast Radius, Inc. (NASDAQ: FSRD) with a Buy rating and a price target of $4.00.
The analyst commented, "We are initiating coverage of Fast Radius with a Buy rating and a $4.00 price target. Fast Radius is a rapidly growing supplier of additive manufacturing and traditional manufacturing services, with a unique cloud-based manufacturing platform. Given its heavy focus on software, FSRD is able to manage the entire parts-manufacturing workflow, from facilitating upfront design to production that utilizes advanced additive manufacturing technologies. Additionally, FSRD's virtual warehousing capability helps its customers add more resiliency to their supply chains. FSRD has served more than 2,000 customers, ranging from early-stage start-ups to established mid-size companies and larger customers, including 45 of the Fortune 500, in the automotive, aerospace, medical, industrial and consumer industries."
Shares of Fast Radius, Inc. closed at $1.38 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Reinstates Franklin Resources (BEN) at Sell
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Addus HomeCare (ADUS) at Buy
- Cognyte Software Ltd. (CGNT) PT Lowered to $8 at Stifel Post Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!