UPDATE: Needham & Company Starts Cooper Companies (COO) at Hold
- Stocks tumble after weak U.S. confidence data; oil gains
- JPMorgan Reiterates Amazon, Booking, and Uber as Top Internet Stocks to Own
- Earnings Estimates are 'Likely Too Optimistic', Risk Not Fully Reflected - Goldman
- Pinterest (PINS) CEO Silbermann Is Stepping Down, Shares Gain 8%
- Apple's (AAPL) Runs into 5G Modem Development Issues, Will Continue to Use Qualcomm (QCOM) - Analyst
Needham & Company analyst David Saxon initiates coverage on Cooper Companies (NYSE: COO) with a Hold rating.
The analyst comments "We expect COO to be able to sustain mid- to high-single digit organic revenue growth driven by strength in CooperVision. However, given COO's current margin profile and necessary investments behind key launches, we only estimate a high-single digit EPS CAGR through 2024. Given these points and the stock's valuation, we are initiating coverage with a Hold rating."
Shares of Cooper Companies closed at $415.98 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Redburn Starts MongoDB (MDB) at Sell
- Sundrug Co.,Ltd (9989:JP) (SDGCF) PT Lowered to JPY4,100 at Credit Suisse
- S-Oil Corporation (010950:KS) (SOOCY) PT Raised to KRW150,000 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!