UPDATE: Needham & Company Starts Clarus (CRXT) at Buy
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Needham & Company analyst Serge Belanger initiates coverage on Clarus (NASDAQ: CRXT) with a Buy rating and a price target of $12.00.
The analyst comments "We are initiating coverage of Clarus Therapeutics (CRXT), a specialty biopharma co. focused on the commercialization of Jatenzo, the first and only FDA-approved oral testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for men suffering from hypogonadism (low-T). The TRT market, currently comprising injectables and topicals, consists of ~8MM annual Rxs and grew ~7% per per year in 2019 and 2020. Increasing awareness among physicians and hypogonadal men of how to treat low-T is expected to drive TRT market expansion. We expect Jatenzo's oral-dosing convenience to make the product the treatment of choice over non-oral treatments, as they are associated with administration challenges and poor treatment adherence. We believe Jatenzo can attain a 5%-7.5% share of the growing TRT market and generate peak sales of $300MM-$400MM by 2028/2029."
Shares of Clarus closed at $4.06 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Futu Holdings Limited (FUTU) to Underperform
- IMCD NV (IMCD:NA) PT Raised to EUR174 at Goldman Sachs
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) PT Raised to $190 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!