UPDATE: Needham & Company Starts Calix (CALX) at Buy
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - June 21, 2021 4:20 PM EDT)
Needham & Company analyst Ryan Koontz initiates coverage on Calix (NYSE: CALX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $50.00.
The analyst commented, "We initiate coverage of CALX with Buy rating and $50 price target. CALX delivered a strong Q1 and set a robust outlook for the balance of C21. With strong visibility, we see limited risk to approaching quarters, except for 4Q21 where management identified supply chain impacts from the global semiconductor shortage, which is already factored into guidance. We have seen recent concrete steps in the company's long-telegraphed transition from a telecom networking hardware company to software solutions company.
Boosted by a series of impressive short- and long term-catalysts highlighted below, we model F21/F22 revenue growth of 17.4%/13.0% and EPS of $1.11/$1.16. Our $50 PT is based on an EV/Sales multiple of 4.5x our C22 estimate."
Shares of Calix closed at $42.61 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barrington Research Starts Calix (CALX) at Outperform
- China Online Education Group (COE) PT Lowered to $32 at Needham & Company
- Kuaishou Technology (1024:HK) PT Lowered to HK$120 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!