UPDATE: Needham & Company Starts Alphatec Holdings (ATEC) at Buy
- S&P 500, Dow open at record peak as investors eye tech earnings
- Facebook (FB) Stock Gains Despite Missing on Q3 Revenue and Q4 Guidance, Analysts Lower PTs But Remain Positive as IDFA Headwinds Though Not as Bad as Feared
- DraftKings (DKNG) Surges 7% After Saying It Won't Bid for Entain (GMVHF)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c, Revenue Misses, Updates FY EPS Guidance
- Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight and $1,200 PT on Tesla (TSLA) But Says Don't Expect Shares to Trade up to Such a Level in NT
Needham & Company analyst David Saxon initiates coverage on Alphatec Holdings (NASDAQ: ATEC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $18.00.
The analyst commented, "ATEC has line of sight into multiple high-revenue growth opportunities including: 1) ongoing and upcoming product launches, 2) geographic expansion (US and OUS), and 3) its recent EOS Imaging acquisition. We believe its Prone Transpsoas (PTP) launch is a differentiated platform that could help drive adoption across its portfolio. With ~1/3 of the US still uncovered and a potential international re-launch of its spine implant portfolio, we believe geographic expansion offers meaningful growth potential. Additionally, we believe the EOS Imaging acquisition is complementary to its Alpha Informatix platform and provides multiple avenues for growth. Given these points, we are initiating coverage with a Buy rating and an $18 price target."
Shares of Alphatec Holdings closed at $13.08 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roivant Sciences (ROIV) Stock Surges 20% as Three Street Firms Initiate Coverage With Positive Ratings
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Slips as Credit Suisse Downgrades to Underperform, Analyst Expects Company to Miss its Internal Growth Targets
- Needham & Company Starts Shapeways Holdings Inc. (SHPW) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!