UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Upgrades iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) to Overweight
- Wall Street rallies, snaps longest weekly losing streak in decades
- 'Always Bet on Michael': Dell (DELL) Stock Soars After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Say Results are Impressive
- Credit Suisse Says Tesla (TSLA) Stock Offers an Attractive Entry Point, Sees Nearly 60% Upside From Here
- Citi Downgrades US Equities to Neutral on Recession Risk
- Elon Musk Says Recession Could Last 12 to 18 Months, But 'Actually a Good Thing'
Morgan Stanley analyst Cecilia Furlong upgraded iRhythm Technologies (NASDAQ: IRTC) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $167.00 (from $129.00).
The analyst comments "Novitas' improved rate coupled with constructive CMS national pricing outlook removes the primary stock overhang, setting the stage for a more favorable reimbursement landscape starting 2023. Zio XT is proven cost effective and we continue to believe the technology provides significant value to the healthcare system. Fundamentals and volume growth remain sound and 2022 is shaping up to be crowded year of catalysts."
Shares of iRhythm Technologies closed at $141.10 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tharisa Plc (THS:LN) PT Lowered to GBP2.50 at Berenberg
- Sharp Corp. (6753:JP) (SHCAY) PT Lowered to JPY950 at Citi
- Citi Upgrades Sysmex Corporation (6869:JP) (SSMXY) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!