UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Upgrades Zscaler (ZS) to Overweight
- Wall Street jumps on retailer outlook hikes, ebbing Fed fears
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- Ulta Beauty Shares Surge 8% on Q1 Beat and Raise
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/26: Ulta, Dell Jump on Earnings; Gap, American Eagle Sink (more...)
Morgan Stanley analyst Keith Weiss upgraded Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $325.00 (from $330.00).
The analyst comments "Zscaler is a key enabler of modernizing security architectures for the Cloud. Our checks suggest a strong pipeline of larger deals in '22. While high multiple stocks are tough right now, we think ZS can outperform given potential for accelerating rev growth and significant upside to fwd estimates."
Shares of Zscaler closed at $254.74 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Avadel Pharmaceuticals (AVDL) to Hold
- Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS:CN) (BNS) PT Raised to Cdn$90 at TD Securities
- Broadcom Limited (AVGO) PT Raised to $725 at Mizuho Securities on VMW Deal and Solid Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!