UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Upgrades Allbirds Inc (BIRD) to Overweight
- Wall Street rallies on back of big tech, banks
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Zoom (ZM) Stock Surges on Better-than-feared Results and Guidance, Analysts Positive
- Snap Shares Plunge 25% on Q2 Warning
- Volkswagen Aims to Overtake Tesla (TSLA) on EV Sales By 2025 - CEO
Morgan Stanley analyst Kimberly Greenberger upgraded Allbirds Inc (NASDAQ: BIRD) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $17.00 (from $23.00).
The analyst comments "BIRD is a distinctive, ESG-driven brand & one of few +DD growth stories in retail. While valuation has kept us EW, the stock pullback yields an attractive entry point, particularly as we see an opportunity for BIRD to accelerate revenue growth in 2022. We upgrade to OW; 25% upside to new $17 PT."
Shares of Allbirds Inc closed at $13.57 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Rosenblatt Upgrades Snowflake Inc. (SNOW) to Buy
- Citi Upgrades Singapore Airlines Ltd. (SIA:SP) (SINGY) to Neutral
- Zomato Limited (ZOMATO:IN) PT Lowered to INR80 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!