UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Upgrades 21Vianet (VNET) to Overweight
- Wall Street slides, ending seesaw week in a risk-off mood
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar touches three-week high, lifted by recent data, Fed taper view
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 4, 2017 7:15 AM EDT)
(updated to add analyst comment)
Morgan Stanley upgraded 21Vianet (NASDAQ: VNET) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $9.50 (from $6.30).
Analyst Yang Liu expects comparables growth to get a boost from MNS stake and sees EBITDA margin improving which will likely drive a re-rating. The analyst notes the company is a top pick in China internet infrastructure.
Shares of 21Vianet closed at $5.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Downgrades Las Vegas Sands (LVS) to Hold
- NanoXplore (GRA:CN) (NNXPF) PT Raised to Cdn$8 at National Bank Financial
- Trustpilot Group PLC (TRST:LN) PT Raised to GBP4.40 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!