UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Starts RBC Bearings (ROLL) at Overweight
- Stocks dip after weak U.S. confidence data; oil climbs
- Earnings Estimates are 'Likely Too Optimistic', Risk Not Fully Reflected - Goldman
- Apple's (AAPL) Runs into 5G Modem Development Issues, Will Continue to Use Qualcomm (QCOM) - Analyst
- Bank of America Clients are Selling This Rally
- Recession Could Push Apple Stock 27% Down Says Evercore ISI and Cuts Price Target
Morgan Stanley analyst Kristine Liwag initiates coverage on RBC Bearings (NASDAQ: ROLL) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $263.00.
The analyst comments "ROLL is a best in class operator with strong barriers to entry given its specialized products portfolio. ROLL’s acquisition of DODGE is a game changer for the business and provides underappreciated upside to the stock. We initiate coverage with an Overweight rating and price target of $263."
Shares of RBC Bearings closed at $198.92 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Polaris Industries (PII) at Hold on Macro Storm
- Fortinet (FTNT) Upgraded By BMO Capital On Durable Growth
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Resumes Tenneco (TEN) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!