UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Starts Paya Holdings (PAYA) at Equalweight
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
Morgan Stanley analyst James Faucette initiates coverage on Paya Holdings (NASDAQ: PAYA) with a Equalweight rating and a price target of $11.00.
The analyst comments "Paya is capitalizing on the integrated payments opportunity in B2B. We expect 18.7%/18.5% Adj. EBITDA growth in '22/'23, but see the opportunity largely reflected in valuation, before considering M&A."
Shares of Paya Holdings closed at $10.03 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Container Corp. of India (CCRI:IN) PT Raised to INR848 at BofA Securities
- Nitori Holdings Co., Ltd (9843:JP) (NCLTY) PT Raised to JPY15,900 at Credit Suisse
- O-Film Tech Co Ltd. (002456:CH) PT Lowered to RMB4.58 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!