UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Starts Mytheresa (MYTE) at Overweight
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Morgan Stanley analyst Kimberly Greenberger initiates coverage on Mytheresa (NYSE: MYTE) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $37.00.
The analyst comments "MYTE operates in luxury eCommerce, one of the most attractive high-growth Softlines sub-segments, positioning it to benefit as luxury retail continues to shift online. $47 Bull Case likely comes into view if consensus estimates prove conservative. Initiate OW, $37 PT."
Shares of Mytheresa closed at $31.34 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amundi (AMUN:FP) (AMUDF) PT Raised to EUR79 at Goldman Sachs
- Sonova Holding AG (SOON:SW) (SONVY) PT Raised to CHF217 at Goldman Sachs
- Advantest Corp (6857:JP) (ATEYY) PT Raised to JPY12,650 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!