UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Starts KnowBe4 Inc. (KNBE) at Equalweight
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Morgan Stanley analyst Hamza Fodderwala initiates coverage on KnowBe4 Inc. (NASDAQ: KNBE) with a Equalweight rating and a price target of $21.00.
The analyst comments "KnowBe4 is a leader in a rapidly growing market for Security Awareness Training. However, limited share and expansion within customer budgets suggest early innings on the broader platform vision."
Shares of KnowBe4 Inc. closed at $18.69 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wolfe Research Starts Gaming and Leisure (GLPI) at Peerperform
- MorphoSys AG (MOR:GR) (MOR) PT Lowered to EUR76 at HSBC
- Bank of Queensland Ltd. (BOQ:AU) (BKQNY) PT Raised to AUD9.85 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!