UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Starts Cerevel Therapeutics (CERE) at Overweight
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Morgan Stanley analyst Matthew Harrison initiates coverage on Cerevel Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CERE) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $27.00.
The analyst comments "Cerevel brings a broad neuroscience pipeline with late-stage compound tavapadon providing base valuation support and CVL-231 providing near-term catalysts. We like the neuroscience focus, strong chemistry platform and broad early-to-mid stage pipeline."
Shares of Cerevel Therapeutics closed at $13.59 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Denso Corp. (6902:JP) (DNZOY) PT Raised to JPY9,000 at Macquarie
- Xiabuxiabu Catering Management China Holdings Co Ltd. (520:HK) (XIAXF) PT Lowered to HK$11.40 at Macquarie
- Flexium Interconnect (6269:TT) PT Lowered to NT$130 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!