UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Starts Centessa Pharmaceuticals (CNTA) at Overweight
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Morgan Stanley analyst Matthew Harrison initiates coverage on Centessa Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: CNTA) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $37.00.
The analyst comments "Centessa is a combination of 10 operating subsidiaries pursuing 16 different molecules. Each subsidiary is a single-purpose company focused on programs related to a single biological pathway. However, when aggregated, the combination does leverage the benefits of diversification/scale typically associated with larger companies.Further, investors benefit from centralized capital allocation decisions so that money can be redirected away from programs which don't meet certain success hurdles to those thathave positive data. Each of Centessa’s subsidiaries has a distinct value proposition and is led by an independent executive team,each with subject matter expertise specific to their company’s pipeline,allowing for a focused approach to drug development. Importantly,unlike other asset combinations, we believe all of Centessa's lead assets are viable independent and have high probabilities of success (for their stage of development). Ultimately, the assets will drive CNTA."
Shares of Centessa Pharmaceuticals closed at $24.76 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tigress Financial Partners Starts Royalty Pharma (RPRX) at Buy
- Anheuser-Busch InBev (ABI:BB) (BUD) PT Lowered to EUR60 at Deutsche Bank
- ArcelorMittal (MT:NA) (MT) PT Raised to EUR40 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!