UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Reinstates WalkMe Ltd. (WKME) at Equalweight
- Wall St futures slip on China COVID woes; Apple falls
- Apple (AAPL) stock dips on China concerns, analyst notes 'significant iPhone shortages'
- Black Friday frenzy generates record $9.1 billion in online sales - report
- Dollar drops, yuan slumps on COVID unrest in China
- Mega cap tech remains under-owned relative to S&P 500 - Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley analyst Josh Baer reinstates coverage on WalkMe Ltd. (NASDAQ: WKME) with a Equalweight rating and a price target of $113.00.
The analyst comments "After disappointing Q1 results – ARR miss, deals pushed, unchanged ~(30%) FY22 op margin guidance – we put our rating/model under review pending Analyst Day scheduled after earnings. While WKME screens inexpensive on EV/S/G, we see modest upside at current levels given margin profile & risks."
Shares of WalkMe Ltd. closed at $9.67 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pinduoduo (PDD) rallies after 'blowout' results
- Morgan Stanley Assumes Playtika Holding Corp. (PLTK) at Equalweight (correction)
- Morgan Stanley Assumes, Upgrades Activision Blizzard (ATVI) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!