UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) to Equalweight
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Morgan Stanley analyst Meta Marshall downgraded II-VI, Inc. (NASDAQ: IIVI) from Overweight to Equalweight with a price target of $76.00 (from $54.00).
The analyst comments "Our IIVI PT of $76 is ~19x CY22 EPS, a premium to optical averages and more in-line with historical averages given industrial laser exposure (e.g. lasers trade more around 20-24x). The biggest risk to our PT's is a pullback on Apple iPhone builds or China's 5G build."
Shares of II-VI, Inc. closed at $71.57 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Info Edge India Ltd. (INFOE:IN) PT Lowered to INR5,470 at CLSA
- ANA Holdings Inc (9202:JP) (ALNPY) PT Raised to JPY3,000 at JPMorgan
- C4 Therapeutics (CCCC) PT Lowered to $53 at BMO Capital, Keeps 'Outperform'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!