UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Starts eFFECTOR Therapeutics, Inc. (EFTR) at
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Mizuho Securities analyst Mara Goldstein initiates coverage on eFFECTOR Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: EFTR) with a rating and a price target of $20.00.
The analyst comments "We initiate coverage on EFTR with a BUY rating and $20 price target. EFTR is developing drugs (tomivosertib, zotatifin) that are selective translational regulator inhibitors. They are able to simultaneously inhibit production of multiple proteins (that drive cancer) by targeting where those pathways converge. Central to our thesis is lead candidate's potential to show meaningful clinical and commercial viability over the next year (key top line data readouts to begin in 1H22). Given the company's emergence to the public market via SPAC this year, we see opportunity for the share price appreciation as data readouts approach."
Shares of eFFECTOR Therapeutics, Inc. closed at $13.15 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Futu Holdings Limited (FUTU) to Underperform
- Alumina Ltd (AWC:AU) (AWCMY) PT Lowered to AUD2 at Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Coterra Energy (CTRA) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesMara Goldstein, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!