UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Starts CyrusOne (CONE) at Neutral
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Mizuho Securities analyst Omotayo Okusanya initiates coverage on CyrusOne (NASDAQ: CONE) with a Neutral rating, PT $74.00.
The analyst comments "...we forecast that CONE will have one of the weaker earnings growth profile amongst the five Data Center REITs in 2021. As such, the valuation discount may not close in a hurry barring a material shift in strategy at the company."
Shares of CyrusOne closed at $70.30 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Atlassian (TEAM) Surges as Customer Base Soars in FQ4, At Least Six Analyst Raise PTs on Accelerating Cloud Transition
- Anheuser-Busch InBev (ABI:BB) (BUD) PT Lowered to EUR60 at Deutsche Bank
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Sales In-Line Despite COVID Headwinds - Needham
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!