UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Starts CyrusOne (CONE) at Neutral
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
Mizuho Securities analyst Omotayo Okusanya initiates coverage on CyrusOne (NASDAQ: CONE) with a Neutral rating, PT $74.00.
The analyst comments "...we forecast that CONE will have one of the weaker earnings growth profile amongst the five Data Center REITs in 2021. As such, the valuation discount may not close in a hurry barring a material shift in strategy at the company."
Shares of CyrusOne closed at $70.30 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Loop Capital Starts Regal Beloit (RBC) at Buy, 'PT; Underappreciated Value in the PMC Acquisition and Robust FCF'
- Aedas Homes (AEDAS:SM) PT Raised to EUR32.80 at Goldman Sachs
- Needham & Company Starts Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!