UPDATE: Mersana (MRSN) PT Lowered to $26 at Wedbush, Following Earnings
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - February 26, 2021 2:42 PM EST)
(Updated to add analyst comment)
Wedbush analyst David Nierengarten lowered the price target on Mersana (NASDAQ: MRSN) to $26.00 (from $27.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Analyst says: "Our sum-of-parts PT is based on an 8× multiple to projected ww sales of XMT-1536 in 2026 in NaPi2b-high expressing epithelial ovarian cancer and non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) (discounted back by 25% annually in ovarian and 40% in NSCLC) and an 8× multiple to projected ww sales of XMT- 1592 in 2028 in NSCLC (discounted back by 40% annually)."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Global (SPGI) PT Raised to $414 at Stifel, Raises Estimates
- SCREEN Holdings Co Ltd. (7735:JP) (DINRF) PT Raised to JPY12,300 at Macquarie
- Banca Mediolanum SpA (BMED:IM) PT Raised to EUR9.70 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!