UPDATE: Mersana (MRSN) PT Lowered to $26 at Wedbush, Following Earnings
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - February 26, 2021 2:42 PM EST)
(Updated to add analyst comment)
Wedbush analyst David Nierengarten lowered the price target on Mersana (NASDAQ: MRSN) to $26.00 (from $27.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Analyst says: "Our sum-of-parts PT is based on an 8× multiple to projected ww sales of XMT-1536 in 2026 in NaPi2b-high expressing epithelial ovarian cancer and non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) (discounted back by 25% annually in ovarian and 40% in NSCLC) and an 8× multiple to projected ww sales of XMT- 1592 in 2028 in NSCLC (discounted back by 40% annually)."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Siemens AG (SIE:GR) (SIEGY) PT Raised to EUR170 at Jefferies
- KB Financial Group (105560:KS) (KB) PT Raised to KRW67,500 at Morgan Stanley
- Empresa Nacional de Telecomunicaciones SA (ENTEL:CI) PT Raised to CLP4,500 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!