UPDATE: Maxim Group Assumes Cardiff Oncology (CRDF) at Buy
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Maxim Group analyst Naureen Quibria assumes coverage on Cardiff Oncology (NASDAQ: CRDF) with a Buy rating and a price target of $20.00.
The analyst comments "Onvansertib is a pipeline drug that offers long-term growth opportunities. Cardiff’s PLK inhibitor, onvansertib, has ongoing studies in several metastatic cancers in combination with standard of care: in colorectal cancer patients with KRAS mutations (mCRC), in castration-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC), and another recently initiated in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma (mPDAC)."
Shares of Cardiff Oncology closed at $5.76 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Telefonica S.A. (TEF:SM) (TEF) PT Lowered to EUR4.60 at Morgan Stanley
- Boliden AB (BOL:SS) (BDNNF) PT Lowered to SEK260 at Goldman Sachs
- St. James's Place plc (STJ:LN) (STJPF) PT Raised to GBP17.05 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesMaxim Group
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!