UPDATE: Macquarie Upgrades Nevsun Resources (NSU) to Outperform
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, set records as jobless claims decline
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - November 13, 2017 7:34 AM EST)
(updated to add analyst comment)
Macquarie upgraded Nevsun Resources (NYSE: NSU) from Neutral to Outperform.
Analyst Matt Murphy is incrementally more positive on the company after visiting it's Timok copper project in Serbia noting increase conviction on the investment and better confidence regarding key assumptions made in the preliminary economic assessment. The analyst believes the high IRR at 40%, NPV and sub-2-year payback makes the project valuable.
Shares of Nevsun Resources closed at $2.37 Friday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Downgrades Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI) to Sector Perform
- Canaccord Genuity Upgrades BCE Inc. (BCE:CN) (BCE) to Buy, Following Earnings
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!