UPDATE: MKM Partners Upgrades CONSOL Energy (CNX) to Buy
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
MKM Partners analyst John Gerdes upgraded CONSOL Energy (NYSE: CNX) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $16.00 (from $15.00).
The analyst comments "We are upgrading CNX from Neutral to Buy, and increasing our price target by $1 to $16 per share. The increase in value is largely attributable to a $0.10 increase in our structural NYMEX gas price outlook to $2.90, and a one-year roll forward of our economic model through YE26. CNX has depreciated 10%-15% since mid-March, and the increase in value, reflects over 20% upside, thus meriting an upgrade to Buy. Our 2021 production expectation of ~567 Bcfe is toward the high-end of guidance (540-570 Bcfe). Assuming ~$460 million in capital spending this year, CNX should generate ~$420 million of FCF in 2021 (NYMEX ~$66 oil/~$3.10 gas."
Shares of CONSOL Energy closed at $13.19 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Glencore Plc (GLEN:LN) to Overweight
- Leonteq AG (LEON:SW) PT Raised to CHF63.30 at Credit Suisse
- AstraZeneca (AZN:LN) (AZN) PT Raised to GBP100 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!