UPDATE: Loop Capital Starts Pentair (PNR) at Buy
- Wall St ends lower as taper acceleration worries pile onto virus angst
- Salesforce (CRM) Stock Falls 6% on Worse Than Expected Q4 EPS Guidance as Q3 Results Beat
- 'This is Not Going To Be Good': Moderna CEO's Omicron Warning Sends Markets Tumbling
- COVID-19 Omicron Variant: Analysts Discuss Which Biopharma Stock is Best Positioned
- GlobalFoundries (GFS) Reported Q3 EPS Beat as Revenues Grew 56% in First Report Since IPO
Loop Capital analyst Scott Graham initiates coverage on Pentair (NYSE: PNR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $105.00.
The analyst comments "We are initiating coverage of PNR with a Buy rating and $105 PT. Since the spin-out of nVent in 2018, management has been upgrading the business model around sales, investments and margins. Long gone are the days of casting unrealistically wide sales nets and over-promising. Today’s PNR is customer centric, uses company-wide gating to invest in its best businesses and focuses on sales conversion into earnings. Management is all about providing guidance and hitting or beating it. PNR has since delivered earnings at a CAGR of 14%. It’s now refining its initiatives. We expect Residential macro market activity to slow but believe management’s transformation strategies will continue to deliver consistent earnings growth. Yet, the stock is trading like the old PNR, not the new."
Shares of Pentair closed at $79.34 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Maxim Group Starts atai Life Sciences N.V (ATAI) at Buy
- Digital Realty Trust (DLR) PT Raised to $195 at Stifel
- Life Storage Inc. (LSI) PT Raised to $160 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!