UPDATE: Loop Capital Starts Papa John\'s (PZZA) at Buy
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 5, 2021 4:29 PM EDT)
Loop Capital analyst Alton K. Stump initiates coverage on Papa John\'s (NASDAQ: PZZA) with a Buy rating, PT $128.00.
The analyst comments "PZZA’s comps were already starting to recover under new management before the pandemic. Before the outbreak of COVID-19 in March 2020, PZZA’s sales were already starting to recover under the new leadership of CEO Rob Lynch. According to our franchisee contacts, Mr. Lynch’s greatest contribution during the early stage of his leadership at Papa John’s was in rapidly accelerating the company’s innovation pipeline and using customer data to drive the concept’s marketing and advertising strategies far more effectively in comparison to PZZA’s previous regime."
Shares of Papa John\'s closed at $126.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Futu Holdings Limited (FUTU) to Underperform
- BNP Paribas SA (BNP:FP) (BNPQY) PT Raised to EUR74 at Goldman Sachs
- IMCD NV (IMCD:NA) PT Raised to EUR174 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!