UPDATE: Ladenburg Thalmann Starts BiomX (PHGE) at Buy
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight on US Steel (X) After Q3 Guidance and Deleveraging Update, Shares Down 12% Since Thursday
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
Ladenburg Thalmann analyst Mike Higgins initiates coverage on BiomX (NYSE: PHGE) with a Buy rating and a price target of $25.00.
The analyst comments "We are initiating coverage of BiomX Inc. (PHGE) with a Buy rating and $25 price target. BiomX is a biotechnology company that is internally developing clinical-stage phages as a novel approach in six different medical conditions. BiomX is an Israeli-based, six-year-old company that went public in November 2017 via a merger with a SPAC. In our view, there is an increased investor interest for clinical-stage assets we call, “The Naturals”, including phage therapies, widely regarded as “…the most abundant organism on earth” (1031 particles)."
Shares of BiomX closed at $6.38 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts MasTec (MTZ ) at Buy
- Ryanair (RYA:ID) (RYAAY) PT Raised to EUR20 at Deutsche Bank
- Britvic Plc. (BVIC:LN) (BTVCY) PT Lowered to GBP9.10 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesLadenburg Thalmann Financial Services, Definitive Agreement, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!