UPDATE: Kroger (KR) PT Raised to Street High $49 at Northcoast Research
- Wall Street closes little changed on Fed policy fears
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Stock Tumbles After Weak Q2 Preliminary Results on Gaming Weakness
- JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley and Citi Discuss Outlook for US Stocks
- Vista Equity Partners to Take Avalara (AVLR) Private in an $8.4 Billion Deal
- Palantir (PLTR) Stock Tumbles 15% on Soft Outlook, Citi Sees Many Negatives
Northcoast Research analyst Chuck Cerankosky raised the price target on Kroger (NYSE: KR) to Street High $49.00 (from $46.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst says the operating environment continues to be favorable.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BP Plc. (BP:LN) (BP) PT Raised to GBP4.70 at Credit Suisse
- Corteva (CTVA) Tailwinds Converging - JPMorgan
- ProsiebenSat.1 Media SE (PSM:GR) (PBSFY) PT Lowered to EUR20 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!