UPDATE: KeyBanc Upgrades CenterPoint Energy (CNP) to Overweight
- Futures flat on worries over supply chain disruptions; Netflix falls
- Netflix (NFLX) Beats Estimates but Shares Slip on Conservative 4Q Net Adds Outlook, Analysts Mostly Positive and Raise Price Targets; Deutsche Bank Downgrades to Hold
- United Airline (UAL) Stock Gains on Smaller-Than-Expected 3Q Loss, Analysts Expect Stronger Recovery in 4Q and 2022
- Micron (MU) Commits to Spend $150 Billion on Memory and R&D Over the Next Decade, Will Build a $7 Billion Plant in Japan and Considers Building a New US Memory Factory
- Dollar steadies, risk appetite boosts Aussie, kiwi
KeyBanc analyst Sophie Karp upgraded CenterPoint Energy (NYSE: CNP) from Sector Weight to Overweight with a price target of $28.00.
The analyst comments "We are upgrading CNP to Overweight following a constructive analyst day update. CNP's refreshed growth projections point toward the upper end of prior guidance and the peer-group average rate, the exit from midstream appears in sight and substantially de-risked, and we believe that the Company should be able to successfully reset and turn the corner in its regulatory relations in Texas. Our price target is $28."
Shares of CenterPoint Energy closed at $24.80 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Argus Upgrades Halliburton (HAL) to Buy
- UPDATE: Benchmark Starts DD3 Acquisition Corp II (DDMX) at Buy
- UBS Upgrades Lonza Group AG (LONN:SW) (LZAGY) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!