UPDATE: KeyBanc Upgrades Ambarella (AMBA) to Overweioght
- Wall Street ends higher as investors bet on positive earnings season
- Netflix (NFLX) Q3, Q4 Subscriber Guidance Beats on 'Squid Game' Success
- Walmart (WMT) Added to Goldman's Conviction Buy List, Target (TGT) Removed
- SpaceX: If Elon Musk Were to Become the First Trillionaire, it Won't be Because of Tesla (TSLA)
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Reports a Beat-and-Raise 3Q, Analyst Positive
KeyBanc analyst John Vinh upgraded Ambarella (NASDAQ: AMBA) from Sector Weight to Overweight, PT $185.00.
The analyst comments "We are upgrading AMBA to Overweight with a $185 price target as: 1) we see multiple favorable tailwinds related to the adoption of CV within the security and automotive end markets with a limited competitive landscape with the HiSilicon ban, while we have increasing confidence in front-facing ADAS adoption; 2) with its highly differentiated CV/AI assets and IP, and adoption in auto tech, we believe AMBA represents one of the most attractive M&A targets in semiconductors; and 3) inflection in revenues and operating leverage gives us increased confidence in AMBA's ability to sustain R&D investment and its ability to compete."
Shares of Ambarella closed at $148.92 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Maxim Group Upgrades Indaptus Therapeutics (INDP) to Buy
- UPDATE: Needham & Company Starts Synopsys (SNPS) at Buy
- Koninklijke Philips NV (PHIA:NA) (PHG) PT Lowered to EUR42 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!