UPDATE: KeyBanc Starts NVR Inc. (NVR) at Overweight
- S&P 500, Dow slip from record highs ahead of earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
KeyBanc analyst Kenneth Zener initiates coverage on NVR Inc. (NYSE: NVR) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $5,450.00.
The analyst comments "NVR's unique land-absent model lowers risk, while its pre-fab factory models increase efficiency, resulting in leading returns on inventory, supporting our Overweight rating ($5,450 price target). NVR's model limits rapid expansion into unserved markets, limiting its base of investors, but its lower risk model amid rising macro concerns warrants greater consideration by investors, in our view. We issue FY21E EPS of $283 and FY22E EPS of $299, with sales growth of 23% and 5%, respectively."
Shares of NVR Inc. closed at $4705.45 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Starts Twist Bioscience (TWST) at Overweight
- Telefonica S.A. (TEF:SM) (TEF) PT Lowered to EUR3.05 at Jefferies
- SAIC Motor Corp Ltd. (600104:CH) PT Raised to RMB20.80 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!