UPDATE: KeyBanc Starts NVR Inc. (NVR) at Overweight
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
KeyBanc analyst Kenneth Zener initiates coverage on NVR Inc. (NYSE: NVR) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $5,450.00.
The analyst comments "NVR's unique land-absent model lowers risk, while its pre-fab factory models increase efficiency, resulting in leading returns on inventory, supporting our Overweight rating ($5,450 price target). NVR's model limits rapid expansion into unserved markets, limiting its base of investors, but its lower risk model amid rising macro concerns warrants greater consideration by investors, in our view. We issue FY21E EPS of $283 and FY22E EPS of $299, with sales growth of 23% and 5%, respectively."
Shares of NVR Inc. closed at $4705.45 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of Georgia (BGEO:LN) (BDGSF) PT Lowered to GBP21.20 at Jefferies
- AGF Management Ltd. (AGF/B:CN) (AGFMF) PT Raised to Cdn$9.75 at Desjardins
- Tata Motors Ltd. (TTMT:IN) (TTM) PT Raised to INR300 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!