UPDATE: KeyBanc Starts J&J Snack Foods (JJSF) at Sector Weight
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - March 28, 2018 3:56 AM EDT)
(updated to add analyst comment)
KeyBanc initiates coverage on J&J Snack Foods (NASDAQ: JJSF) with a Sector Weight rating.
Analyst David Carlson takes over coverage. The analyst comments "JJSF boasts an enviable track record of MSD revenue growth, roughly 2.5x the rate of growth among Packaged Foods peers. However, several cost headwinds have negated the margin benefit from accelerating sales trends; we believe several of these issues will continue, and when coupled with higher distribution costs, could hinder earnings growth the next couple quarters."
Shares of J&J Snack Foods closed at $135.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) raised to BB+ by S&P
- Air Liquide SA (AI:FP) (AIQUY) PT Lowered to EUR155 at Goldman Sachs
- Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI:PM) (BPHLY) PT Lowered to PHP110.70 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!