UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades Switch Inc. (SWCH) to Buy
- S&P, Dow futures edge higher ahead of GDP data; Nvidia slides
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- Alibaba (BABA) Shares Jump 3% as eCommerce and Cloud Demand Drives Solid Q4 Beat
Jefferies analyst Jonathan Petersen upgraded Switch Inc. (NYSE: SWCH) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $22 (from $18).
The analyst commented, "With SWCH open in four regions and past the initial investment period, the company earnings growth has inflected with an acceleration of leasing volume along with margin expansion driving our expectation of sector-leading AFFO/sh growth through 2024. This growth comes at an attractive valuation with SWCH trading at the lowest AFFO multiple within the data center group (15.5x '22 AFFO vs peers at 21.7x). Increase PT to $22 from$18. Upgrade to Buy from Hold."
Shares of Switch Inc. closed at $16.15 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Splunk (SPLK) Beats and Raises but PT Drops to $145 at BofA Securities on Multiple Compression
- 4 Reasons BofA Securities is Cautious on Dell (DELL) Ahead of Earnings
- NVIDIA's (NVDA) Gaming Reset, Resets Expectations, Creating a Base, PT to $270 at BofA Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!