UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Walker & Dunlop (WD) at Buy
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Jefferies analyst Ryan Carr initiates coverage on Walker & Dunlop (NYSE: WD) with a Buy rating and a price target of $190.00.
The analyst commented, "WD's industry-leading platform, tech, & scale have afforded significant progress expanding vols/mkt share, adding new products/capabilities, & advancing the co. toward its significant '25 growth goals. Industry trends are robust - record home prices have spurred strong multifamily demand, while CRE maturities will triple by 2030. We believe WD is positioned to take disproportionate advantage of this, & foresee 57%+ EPS growth by '23."
Shares of Walker & Dunlop closed at $145.49 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zhuzhou CRRC Times Electric Co., Ltd (3898:HK) (ZHUZY) PT Raised to HK$39.50 at Goldman Sachs
- CTG Duty Free Corp Ltd (601888:CH) PT Raised to RMB267 at Goldman Sachs
- Haitian International (1882:HK) PT Raised to HK$19.40 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!