UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Vital Farms (VITL) at Buy
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
(updated to add analyst comments)
Jefferies analyst Rob DIckerson initiates coverage on Vital Farms (NASDAQ: VITL) with a Buy rating and a price target of $47.00.
The analyst commented, "Vital Farms, an ethical food company disrupting the US food system, is the leading brand of pasture-raised eggs and butter, and the second-largest US egg brand. With its plan togrow sales at a ~30% CAGR and an aim to more than double EBITDA margins by 2024— both achievable, in our view - we initiate coverage with a Buy rating and $47 price target, or ~20% upside over the next 12 months."
Shares of Vital Farms closed at $39.38 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yum! Brands (YUM) PT Raised to $134 at Cowen
- Tech Mahindra Ltd. (TECHM:IN) PT Raised to INR1,425 at Kotak
- Sandfire Resources NL (SFR:AU) (SRAFF) PT Raised to AUD7 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!