UPDATE: Jefferies Starts TalkSpace (TALK) at Hold
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Jefferies analyst Glen Santangelo initiates coverage on TalkSpace (NASDAQ: TALK) with a Hold rating and a price target of $2.00.
The analyst comments "While we like the long-term demand thesis for virtual behavioral health care and appreciate the shares are trading at just over $2, we are initiating with a HOLD and $2 PT owing to a lack of clarity on a number of key issues around management, strategy and the stability of operations. In addition, we note the competitive landscape is evolving quite rapidly, which could further dampen the company’s outlook."
Shares of TalkSpace closed at $2.29 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- IOOF Holdings Ltd. (IFL:AU) (IOOFF) PT Lowered to AUD4.30 at Credit Suisse
- Faratronic (600563:CH) PT Raised to RMB213.40 at Goldman Sachs
- Shanghai Friendess Electronic Tech (688188:CH) PT Raised to RMB346.20 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!