UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Oatly Group AB (OTLY) at Buy
- Wall Street declines with Amazon; S&P 500 on track for monthly gain
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Jefferies analyst Rob Dickerson initiates coverage on Oatly Group AB (NASDAQ: OTLY) with a Buy rating and a price target of $34.00.
The analyst commented, "We initiate coverage on Oatly Group, the world's largest manufacturer of dairy alternative oat-based products, with a Buy rating and a $34 PT. Given the plant-based tailwind backing the brand along with a ~$900bn TAM, combined with a planned capacity expansion to drive margins and to meet heightened global demand, OTLY has a long runway for sustained, elevated growth and margin expansion vs. CPG peers, in our view."
Shares of Oatly Group AB closed at $28.73 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amazon.com's (AMZN) High Margin Businesses Offset the Retail Miss - Jefferies
- GFL Environmental (GFL:CN) (GFL) PT Raised to Cdn$43 at TD Securities
- La Francaise des Jeux SAEM (FDJ:FP) PT Raised to EUR50 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!