UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Oatly Group AB (OTLY) at Buy
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Jefferies analyst Rob Dickerson initiates coverage on Oatly Group AB (NASDAQ: OTLY) with a Buy rating and a price target of $34.00.
The analyst commented, "We initiate coverage on Oatly Group, the world's largest manufacturer of dairy alternative oat-based products, with a Buy rating and a $34 PT. Given the plant-based tailwind backing the brand along with a ~$900bn TAM, combined with a planned capacity expansion to drive margins and to meet heightened global demand, OTLY has a long runway for sustained, elevated growth and margin expansion vs. CPG peers, in our view."
Shares of Oatly Group AB closed at $28.73 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against RLX, DraftKings, Stable Road, and Oatly and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Camtek (CAMT) PT Raised to $49 at Northland Capital Markets
- Virgin Money UK PLC (VMUK:LN) (CYBBF) PT Lowered to GBP2.10 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!