UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Interactive Brokers Group (IBKR) at Buy
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Jefferies analyst Daniel Fannon initiates coverage on Interactive Brokers Group (NASDAQ: IBKR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $89.00.
The analyst commented, "We are initiating coverage of IBKR with a Buy Rating and an $89 price target. The combination of elevated retail activity and the potential for higher interest rates both represent tailwinds to earnings in 2021 and beyond. IBKR's unique market positioning for active global investors should allow it to grow its customer base on a sustainable basis as it represents the only true low cost, global full service brokerage offering for investors."
Shares of Interactive Brokers Group closed at $74.80 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Charles Schwab Corp. (SCHW) PT Raised to $76 at Jefferies Into EPS
- UPDATE: DA Davidson Starts CuriosityStream Inc. (CURI) at Buy
- UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Starts Ameren Corp (AEE) at Neutral (correction)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!