UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Gemini Therapeutics Inc. (GMTX) at Buy
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
Jefferies analyst Chris Howerton initiates coverage on Gemini Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: GMTX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $23.00.
The analyst commented, "Gemini is a precision medicine company developing treatments for patients with high-risk genotypes in ophthalmology. Its lead candidate is the first recombinant Complement Factor H (CFH) for late-stage dry AMD (GA) pts with CFH loss-of-function variants (~40%of 1.4M patients), for which there are no currently approved therapies, and also as an add-on for wet AMD (nAMD). Phase 2a GA data are around the corner (1H21) and the co has a ‘deep bench’ of candidates."
Shares of Gemini Therapeutics Inc. closed at $16.01 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ACV Auctions Inc (ACVA) PT Lowered to $41 as Jefferies Sees One Issue with the Quarter
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (LT:IN) (LTOUF) PT Raised to INR1,654 at Nomura/Instinet
- Cipla Ltd. (CIPLA:IN) PT Raised to INR1,036 at Bernstein
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!