UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Fidelity National Information Services (FIS) at Buy
- Wall Street ends near flat on cautious note ahead of Fed
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar eases from near 1-month high as Fed, Evergrande eyed
(updated to add analyst comments)
Jefferies analyst Trevor Williams initiates coverage on Fidelity National Information Services (NYSE: FIS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $175.00.
The analyst commented, "We initiate coverage on FIS with a Buy rating and $175 PT. Our bullish outlook is driven by: 1) superior asset in core processing with edge among larger FIs and heavy recent investment cycle to develop its next-gen offerings, 2) leading position in cross-bord e re-Comm and integrated payments within Merchant, 3) favorable 2021 set-up as a re-opening play at a compressed relative valuation despite an accelerating organic profile."
Shares of Fidelity National Information Services closed at $149.86 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Jefferies Group (JEF) at Buy
- WPP Plc (WPP:LN) (WPP) PT Raised to GBP10.70 at HSBC
- UPDATE: Berenberg Starts Recursion Pharmaceuticals (RXRX) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!