UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Dyne Therapeutics (DYN) at Buy
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
(updated to add analyst comments)
Jefferies analyst Eun Yang initiates coverage on Dyne Therapeutics (NASDAQ: DYN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $47.00.
The analyst commented, "DYN's FORCE platform enables muscle tissue-specific delivery of oligonucleotidetherapy for serious muscle diseases, overcoming current limitation. Though still earlystages, encouraging preclinical data set DYN apart from competitors. For lead programDM1 (>$10B US market size; no approved drug), if human PoC data is positive in ~2022,we see significant upside. For 2021, we expect additional preclinical data bolstering itsapproach to drive upside from here."
Shares of Dyne Therapeutics closed at $18.64 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: KGI Securities Starts Tesla (TSLA) at Outperform
- Ceragon Networks (CRNT) PT Raised to $5.25 at Needham & Company
- KGI Initiates US EV Sector Coverage, Rates Tesla (TSLA) Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!