UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Dyne Therapeutics (DYN) at Buy
- S&P 500 and Dow slip as upcoming Fed meeting looms
- Oil prices rise to over two-year high as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
(updated to add analyst comments)
Jefferies analyst Eun Yang initiates coverage on Dyne Therapeutics (NASDAQ: DYN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $47.00.
The analyst commented, "DYN's FORCE platform enables muscle tissue-specific delivery of oligonucleotidetherapy for serious muscle diseases, overcoming current limitation. Though still earlystages, encouraging preclinical data set DYN apart from competitors. For lead programDM1 (>$10B US market size; no approved drug), if human PoC data is positive in ~2022,we see significant upside. For 2021, we expect additional preclinical data bolstering itsapproach to drive upside from here."
Shares of Dyne Therapeutics closed at $18.64 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Procore Technologies, Inc (PCOR) at Hold
- Hyundai Department Store (069960:KS) PT Raised to KRW78,000 at JPMorgan
- State Bank of India (SBIN:IN) PT Raised to INR520 at Kotak
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!