UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Airspan Networks Holding Inc. (MIMO) at Buy
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Jefferies analyst George Notter initiates coverage on Airspan Networks Holding Inc. (NYSE: MIMO) with a Buy rating and $11 price target.
The analyst commented, "Airspan is a global provider of wireless infrastructure including hardware and software supporting 4G, 5G, and Fixed Wireless Access (FWA) technologies. The company’s end-to-end product portfolio consists of radios, base stations, antennas, small cells, and cloud- based network management software. They compete in three primary end-markets: mobile RAN equipment, FWA, and private wireless networks. Airspan differentiates their products through better power efficiency, cost efficiency, and small product form factors. Key customers include Rakuten, Reliance Jio, T-Mobile, Gogo, and others."
Shares of Airspan Networks Holding Inc. closed at $7.09 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zillow (Z) valuation multiple expected to re-rate higher in H2 2023 - UBS
- BofA Securities Reinstates KBR, Inc. (KBR) at Buy
- H.C. Wainwright Starts Immunoprecise Antibodies Ltd. (IPA) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!