UPDATE: Jefferies Assumes Applied Materials (AMAT) at Buy
- Futures edge lower as Fed hawks push for faster rate hikes
- S&P 500 Could Rally Almost 10% From Here, Bank of America's Suttmeier Suggests
- Face-ripping Rallies and Market Slumps is What Wells Fargo is Telling Clients to Prepare for This Summer
- JPMorgan Reiterates Amazon, Booking, and Uber as Top Internet Stocks to Own
- Pinterest (PINS) CEO Silbermann Is Stepping Down, Shares Gain 8%
Jefferies analyst Mark Lipacis assumes coverage on Applied Materials (NASDAQ: AMAT) with a Buy rating and a price target of $197.00.
The analyst comments "Deposition leader at 43% share accounting for 50% of total revenues, and largest of the three large-cap US-based SCE companies. We forecast AMAT to post the highest FCF/shr growth amongst the three in 2022 at 34%."
Shares of Applied Materials closed at $158.36 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Starts Seagen (SGEN) at Outperform
- TVS Motor Co Ltd (TVSL:IN) PT Raised to INR1,000 at Jefferies
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Starts Sunrun (RUN) at Equal Weight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!