UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Washington Real Estate Investment Trust (WRE) to Neutral
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) to Pay $18 Million to Settle Sexual Harassment and Discrimination Claims
- General Electric (GE) Price Target Raised at Cowen Ahead of Q3 Print
JPMorgan analyst Anthony Paolone upgraded Washington Real Estate Investment Trust (NYSE: WRE) from Underweight to Neutral with a price target of $24.00 (from $22.00).
The analyst comments "WRE continues to shift focus towards multifamily, which we think is positive. We think the D.C. metro should have relatively more stability than some other metros in the county due to federal government employment."
Shares of Washington Real Estate Investment Trust closed at $22.52 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- British American Tobacco (BATS:LN) (BTI) PT Lowered to GBP35 at UBS
- DS Smith Plc. (SMDS:LN) (DITHF) PT Raised to GBP4.22 at UBS
- Sysmex Corporation (6869:JP) (SSMXY) PT Raised to JPY11,700 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!